Wednesday 29 August 2007

#14

Well here is something all you poor innocent ordinary folk won't have experienced...Battenberg swamped in double cream. Some of you poor ordinary folk are so ordinary that I m sure you will consider it you ordinary duty to continue not experiencing this delight, so here at least is a picture of it for you.


N.B. in the above photo cream coverage has been kept to below 70% so as not to impair Battenberg visibility. Full swamping with cream took place subsequently.





By the way, in this 'ere blog, be not taking my condescension seriously...I loves you all really you know...including you poor ordinary folk :-) Indeed, what an interesting jumble we humans are. You are all most fascinating. Please enjoy being fascinating. Consider it one of your hobbies. Good night.

1 comment:

Barkfoot said...

That looks much too rich for us ordinary folk. No, I feel that I've been too decadent just looking at the photo. I'll stick to my turnip tops and cod heads, guv.